Altaix Electrónica, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY,” as the responsible party for this Website, has adapted this website to comply with the requirements of the LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE (Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).COMPANY has implemented all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data processed, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration, and/or unauthorized access by third parties.
Purpose of the data collected and consent to processingThe User is informed, as established in article 5 of the LOPD, that data is collected through contact forms or subscriptions and stored in the aforementioned file for the following purposes:
- Sending the newsletter of the website.
- Processing orders, requests, or any other type of inquiry made by the user through any of the contact forms available on the Website.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by COMPANY, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider’s sector.
- Conducting statistical studies.
Exercise of ARCO rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and ObjectionThe User may direct their communications and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection through email: email@example.com along with valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of their ID or equivalent, indicating in the subject line “Data Protection.”Likewise, the User may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.If you receive these emails, it is because you have given your prior authorization, as the provider does not engage in SPAM practices.
Social mediaCOMPANY offers the User links and services related to different social media. Therefore, if you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with information about your visit to the website.You can access the privacy policies of different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy